Please read the following information to help us provide the most efficient, hassle free service to our customers. If you don’t find your answer here, please call us at (954) 657-8880 or send us a Contact Request on the left sidebar.
- What does the container price include?
- What size container do I need?
- Will the container damage my driveway?
- What are unacceptable item to put in the container?
- Can I put the container in the street?
- How far in advance do I need to order the container?
- Is there a door on the container?
- What happens to my debris after you pick it up?
What does the container price include?
The price includes one delivery and one pick-up & disposal of one container. The container will stay on your jobsite for up to 2 weeks (1 week for 10yd). If you fill the container and need another one you will be billed the full original charge again for the second container.
What size container do I need?
- 10 cubic yd – 10 ft. long x 4 ft. high x 8 ft. wide – Small clean up around the house that may produce too much garbage to include with your weekly trash pick-up. It is perfect for cleaning out your attic, garage or basement. This size is also best for small driveways.
- 20 cubic yd – 20 ft. long x 4.5 ft. high x 8 ft. wide – The most popular size that are perfect for construction, remodeling or small demolition. They are also perfect for yard clean up or home clean up projects that may have a few pieces of furniture or bulky items. This is also the largest size that can be filled with concrete, fill or roof tile.
- 30 cubic yd – 20 ft. long x 6 ft. high x 8 ft. wide – Typically used for larger construction or demolition projects, land clearing and home clean up that involves a lot of bulky appliances or furniture. We do not deliver these containers for concrete, fill or roof tile.
- 40 cubic yard open top – 20 ft. long x 8 ft. high x 8 ft. wide – The 40 cu yard is also used for larger construction or demolition projects, land clearing and large clean up projects. We do not deliver these containers for concrete, fill or roofing materials.
Will the container damage my driveway?
A filled container is extremely heavy and can damage an asphalt or paver driveway. We recommend that plywood be placed underneath the container, it is the responsibility of the homeowner to supply this material. We recommend using 3 peices of 2ft x 8ft plywood.
What are unacceptable item to put in the container?
Food, petroleum-based products, hazardous materials, batteries, car/truck tires, paint, toxic substances, fuel/containers, contaminated soil, wet concrete, radioactive substances and materials containing asbestos.
Can I put the container in the street?
Please check with your local municipality. Permits are often required for this. If you do not have a permit for this we will not place the container in the street.
How far in advance do I need to order the container?
We prefer you order the container at least 24 hours in advance.
Is there a door on the container?
Yes, there is a door at the end of the container.
What happens to my debris after you pick it up?
We haul your debris to a state of the art recycling facility where it will be sorted and recycled if possible, up to 90% of your unwanted debris can be recycled.